I have a few different big boats to tell you about this week. The first was when we took Campbell to get her first new pair of shoes. Now that she is walking she needs some shoes to wear outside so that she does not stub her little toes, she has been wearing a lovely pair of tennis shoes our good friend Elisabeth let us borrow. Well those only lasted a few weeks unfortunately because Campbell's big "boats" grew quickly.
Those were a size 3 and we have recently learned she is now a size 4.5. This would explain the difficulty getting them on her lately. Here I thought she was curling her toes because she didn't want them on when in fact she was curly them to get them on. Sorry honey! Well as you can see she likes them a lot and I have to say they are SOOO much easier to get on her. She loves being outside and walking up and down the driveway in them.
The second big boat I am talking about is the big red boat we plan to spend our summer on. Campbell played inside big red with Grandpa as Steve polished her up in preparation for the big launch. We may not be the fastest boat out on the lake but we will sure be the shiniest. If this was any indication of how much Campbell will enjoy the boat this summer then we may have to pack her a sleeping bag because she is not getting off of it.

She loved playing inside of it and even got some driving tips from Grandpa.
I also celebrated another Birthday this weekend, they seem to be happening a lot faster the last few years. Steve even added an extra year on my card, apparently with our old age he has forgotten how old we both are. He was very happy when I gave him back a whole year. Thank you to everyone for their cards, calls, and warm wishes. A special thanks to my sister Ann for having us all over for dinner, it was delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment