Monday, June 9, 2008

New Favorites

We have some new favorites that I thought we would share, the first is Mommy's purse. After having multiple tug-a-war contests with Campbell over my purse I decided she needed her own. We went through a bin of old ones I have and got out a few small ones she could carry around. She does not like anything to be in them but just likes to put them on her shoulder and run through the house. I think she is going to be a true girl!




The next is blackberries! No where on the blackberry container does it read will stain 1 year old. This was not only our first taste of blackberries but it was also our first time playing with the hose as I rinsed her off in the backyard. Nothing like a purple stained 1 year old running through the water to make you laugh.


Which leads us into our next new favorite which is the sprinkler! We can't turn on the hose or sprinkler without Campbell running over to get her feet wet. With all the hot weather we have been having she has also been swimming in the pool and has decided she really likes the water. Steve hopes to have her water skiing by August.......just kidding.

The last new favorite is our belly button and boy do we like to show it off. You can catch Steve and I saying put your shirt down about 50 times a day lately. I guess its good she gets it out of her system now and not when she's 16.



We hope everyone is enjoying the summer!





1 comment:

FLEA said...

Wow, Campbell and Allison are so much alike -- Allison is obsessed with purses and her belly button too! We need to get them together soon so they can entertain each other.