Monday, July 21, 2008

Play Date

We had the pleasure of having our friends Sydney and Wiley spend the day with us on Saturday. Their parents said they had a wonderful afternoon away but I think we had way more fun! Here are a few photo's from our fabulous pool party/play date.

Wiley, Sydney and Campbell begging me to take the photo already so they can get in the pool and start to play.
1.......2...........3...........SPLASH!


The water was cold but it did not seem to stop these little fish from getting all wet.

Sydney showed Campbell how to make beautiful art work with side walk chalk. This was just one of the gorgeous masterpieces.
Wiley on the other hand was working on how to make a little extra cash next summer and helped Uncle Steve cut the lawn with the bubble mower. Wiley, let me know what your rates are next year....do I get a discount if I provide the bubbles?


The rain came but that did not stop us from continuing the party. Popsicle's anyone?


We moved the festivities inside for a little movie and popcorn.



What good would a play date be without an old fashion tickle fest.




As you can see everyone had a wonderful time and we can't wait to do it again soon. Thanks guys for a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't thank you enough! The kids loved it, we can't wait to have Campbell here soon! And can I have these pictures? I want to frame that one of Wiley and Campbell hugging!

FLEA said...

Love the pictures - looks like all the kids had so much fun!