I was also able to catch her filling up her pumpkin with the candy we had for the kids. Please note she only takes the Kit Kat bars. Click the play button to see the video.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween. We hope everyone had a great Halloween and all our little ghost and goblin friends got lots of loot. Campbell decided to be a lion this year. She has the ROAR down perfect, but the trick or treat part we need to work on, right now it comes out as tic teat. We went to a few houses but her favorite part was putting the candy in the kids bags when they came to the house. Here are a few pics of our little Lion.



I was also able to catch her filling up her pumpkin with the candy we had for the kids. Please note she only takes the Kit Kat bars. Click the play button to see the video.
I was also able to catch her filling up her pumpkin with the candy we had for the kids. Please note she only takes the Kit Kat bars. Click the play button to see the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute lion. Loved the video too - she must really like the color RED if she was only taking Kit Kat bars.
Dear Campbell,
I am sitting here on Mommy's lap and I just watched your video 3 times in a row. Each time, I laughed really hard after you threw the first Kit Kat in your bucket. What was the candy that you threw back? Tell Mommy not to buy that kind anymore!
Love,
Your buddy Allison
Post a Comment