LOVE it!!! I can't wait to show the girls tomorrow morning. They are going to get a huge kick out of it!!! I never would've guessed that your family is a bunch of great dancers!
I take no credit for this you are the creative one that started it all. Campbell loves watching these and so do I they are so funny. I tried doing one with all the kids but I lost it. I think the 5 kids would look great as Santa's little helpers.
2 comments:
LOVE it!!! I can't wait to show the girls tomorrow morning. They are going to get a huge kick out of it!!! I never would've guessed that your family is a bunch of great dancers!
I take no credit for this you are the creative one that started it all. Campbell loves watching these and so do I they are so funny. I tried doing one with all the kids but I lost it. I think the 5 kids would look great as Santa's little helpers.
Post a Comment