It's warm again...if you can call 47 warm. To us it feels like 70, and we love seeing the sun melt the snow away. I asked Campbell what she wanted to do on our bright sunny day and she said swim. So I asked her what else she wanted to do and she said Zoo. I said that sounds great when Grandpa gets here we will go to the Zoo. I left the room and when I came back in this is what I saw.
She had pulled on her hat and mittens and was dragging our coats to me saying Zoo. She was not willing to wait and wanted to go now. We ended up seeing so many animals it was tons of fun, I guess they are just as excited as we are for the nice weather. Campbell's favorite is still the Zebra's and she was thrilled to see them moving around. We also got lucky and got to watch two polar bears playing in the water right in front of us. She did think that was pretty cool and in all honesty so did I. We hope everyone else had some nice weather this weekend and got to go out and enjoy it.
2 comments:
What a great idea to spend a nice winter day at the zoo! Allison likes zebras too, but she wants to know what sound they make?? Do they neigh like horses??? Bray like donkeys?? Campbell, can you help us out? What does the zebra say?
We like to say they neigh like the horses, but that is one of our favorite sounds to make.
Post a Comment