Saturday, September 5, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I can't believe summer is over and fall is around the corner. The exciting part about the end of summer is that means its time for college football season. We are ready for Saturday football at our house and hope the Spartans have a great year. Campbell loves her Sparty dress and ran around all morning yelling GO GREEN GO WHITE!


2 comments:

FLEA said...

Missed you guys a lot today!! It was not the same without your famous Spinach dip, some Oberon, and Blue Moon with the girls running around on the grass :(

Is Campbell's cheerleader dress this year a hand-me-down from Sydney? If so, Allison is wearing the exact same dress this season :)

FLEA said...

Dear Campbell,

It is 6:45am here and I woke up (way too) early today. The first thing I told Mommy when I woke up was, "I want to see Campbell!" So Mommy brought me downstairs and showed me the new pictures on your blog.

I really like the ones of you and your Sparty doll and the big Spartan flag! We missed you a lot yesterday. All through the game, I kept telling Mommy, "I can't see Campbell!"

Don't worry, pal, we WILL make it back for a MSU game sometime and you and I will have a blast together.

XOXO
Allison