Campbell was Pooh Bear this year for Halloween and boy did she have a blast. She was running from house to house yelling Trick or Treat like a pro. She kept having to turn and yell at me "come on Mom lets Trick or Treat that house". There was a reason why she was moving faster then I was, just check out the photo's below. She was so excited to be Pooh Bear she had to announce it to everyone we saw. The surprise on her face when she saw my costume was priceless. At the end of the evening we were sitting in front of our neighbors house talking when she got up and said good bye to everyone, I asked where she was going and she said more Trick or Treating Mom. I just wonder what is going to happen tomorrow when she goes knocking on doors to collect more candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG I LOVE it! You deserve the Mother of the Year award for that!! Campbell will always remember the year she and Mom were Pooh twins!! :) Looks like you had lots of fun, I'm so glad.
Absolutely hysterical . . . I guess I should have gotten Paul a T-Rex costume to match Mav!
POOH! I like POOH...
Ok - that pretty much made my day!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! Okay had to see the pictures for this to really sink in. Too funny! You all look adorable!
Post a Comment