
Campbell got to go with Steve to take your kid to work day. There was a great turn out with lots of kids and a ton of fun activities. Campbell now wants to go to work and play with Daddy and his work friends every morning.
I took Campbell to her first dentist appointment (yes I am the crazy mom with her camera at the dentist office) and she did really well. She laughed the entire time they were cleaning her teeth with the buzzing tooth tickler. No cavities, yahoo!
I celebrated another birthday, Campbell said I am 10 so that's the story I'm sticking with.
We have had some amazing sunny warm days so far this spring so we just had to go with Grandpa to the beach. We look forward to a summer full of fun, sun, water and sand.
Campbell loves to dig in the garden just as much as I do, and I could not be happier about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment