Splashed around in the water looking for minnows, turtles, and frogs.
Kristen and Naveen and their 2 adorable boys Kiran and Rowan came to hang out. We determined Kiran loved the boat, the faster the better, and Rowan loved relaxing on the beach.
Campbell helping Kristen feed the boys. Check out her mouth as she is feeding them she would open wide.
Campbell and her boys.
We got dressed up one night to go to the Clifford Lake Inn for dinner. This little Inn is right on the water so you can eat dinner and watch the boaters and skiiers go by.
The lemurs were one of my favorites.
Where else can you pet a kangaroo?
We also found where Santa keeps his reindeer part of the year, this baby one was happy to come over for a pet.
This week was one of firsts when it came to water sports. As I mentioned Campbell decided swimming on her own was great. She also decided tubing was a blast and wanted to do it again and again and again.

I had a first on the water also, I tried wake boarding. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to try it again. 
Campbell found a new friend who we really enjoyed hanging out with. As you can see we didn't do anything but play and relax.
Campbell found a new friend who we really enjoyed hanging out with. As you can see we didn't do anything but play and relax.
2 comments:
Loved the pictures and loved hanging out with you guys. So bummed we didn't get to see Campbell tubing. Next time!
YOu went wakeboarding?!? You didn't tell me that! Count us in for a visit if you go next year - I am very bummed it didn't work out for us, and even more so now that I've seen all the great pictures!!!
Post a Comment