Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

We have our Christmas tree, its officially Christmas around the Lyons house! Our tradition is to go to Home Depot and get a tree, come home and order pizza and drink hot chocolate. Steve and I started this years ago when we were living in Chicago and have just kept it going. Campbell loves getting the tree and eating the pizza but decided she is not a hot chocolate kind of kid...I guess I will just have to drink hers.

The final product!

This year Campbell convinced Steve that we needed some lights on the outside of the house also. She said we were not done decorating till the outside had light just like the neighbors, how can you argue with that. So in the freezing cold Steve put up lights outside while Campbell ran around and played with the neighbors.

He got them up just in time because we looked out the window after dinner and it was starting to snow. Happy Holiday's Everyone!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the pink Christmas PJ's!!!!