Saturday, October 17, 2009
Sleepover
We had our favorite friends Sydney and Wiley over for a sleepover last night. Boy did we have fun, the three of them kept Steve and I laughing most of the night. Campbell was so excited, it was all she talked about the last few days. The first thing she did of course when they arrived was show them her new big girl bed. The plan was for Syd and Campbell to sleep in her new bed and Wiley was going to sleep in a cool sleeping bag Steve setup for him next to the girls. Well Campbell had to be removed from the room a little after 9:30 when poor Wiley said "Aunt Sue I really want to sleep but Campbell won't stop talking". She was so excited to have her friends there that she stayed up past 11 talking to Steve and I. We had a blast with them and can't wait to do it again soon. Here are a few photos from our fabulous sleepover.
The very excited trio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss all of you!!!!!
Oh the kids had so much fun! The pictures are great, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment