Friday, January 15, 2010

Holiday Update

Well I am way behind in my posts so I will do my best to catch everyone up on all our holiday activities. We had a great Christmas and New Years spending time with family and friends. We started off with a horse and carriage ride and a visit to the North Pole field office to see Santa. This was all in our little downtown area and we got to share it with our cousins Mav and Cameron.







We had a blast at Steve's Aunts house with all the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Look at all the kids sitting so nice with smiles on their faces. You may be asking how did we get them all to do this for us? Well I am still not sure exactly how it happened but I think the fact that there was a pile of gifts behind us and they knew they could not open them until we were done taking pictures may have helped. Campbell had so much fun playing with all the cousins we wish we lived closer so we could see everyone more often. Christmas Eve we spent at our house with Grandpa, Auntie Annie and Jason. We set out cookies and milk in hopes that Santa would come.





Christmas morning we were thrilled to see that Santa did come and he brought a ton of toys for Campbell. She was so excited to see her dollhouse that she immediately started to play with it and didn't even care there were a million other things to open. She was also very excited to know that Santa had eaten all the cookies and drank the milk.



One of her presents was a big orange sled that she hopped right into and then asked where her reindeer where. We had to explain only Santa has reindeer and she would have to use her sled when we got some snow outside.





Here is Tinkerbell Campbell with her princess crown and magic wand granting wishes.





Celebrating Christmas all over again with our friends Sydney and Wiley.





As you can see by all the photos we had a wonderful Christmas and a very busy December which is why I had to include this last photo. Campbell was looking at books in her room and when I came in to check on her she had fallen asleep with the book open on her face. I think its fair to say that she had a wonderful holiday.


No comments: