Saturday, January 30, 2010

Princess School

Our good friend told us about a Princess Party being held at the Disney Store this weekend, so Campbell and I went to see what it was all about. They invited all the little girls to the store to learn about being a princess. Most of the kids were dressed up in their gowns and sparkles, Campbell decided to be Snow white. They each got a crown and then earned 4 jewels for each princess lesson they were taught.



The first lesson was how to curtsy.


The second lesson was on posture, they put a stuffed dog on their heads and had to walk a straight line.



The third lesson was on the proper way to drink tea....pinkie held high of course.



The fourth and final lesson was all about the perfect princess wave.



They even had a princess parade at the end so all the princesses could show off their new wave.



Oh course after working so hard to be a princess they all needed a cupcake and juice after. We had a great time learning about being a princess at the princess party. Thanks Lynn for telling us about this fun afternoon at the Disney Store. I hope you and the girls had as much fun as we did.


1 comment:

FLEA said...

It looks like Campbell had an absolute blast. I am so glad she liked it, and now I am SUPER bummed that we didn't make it to the one at our local store! Like I said in my e mail, we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open for the next one and make a point to attend!

So glad she had so much fun. She will have to call Allison and tell us all about being a princess!